Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sales Representative – Zamchick (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
• Ensuring that customer orders are communicated to dispatch and the Key account manager.
• Communicating with Dispatch and Logistics to ensure accurate feedback regarding order delivery is provided to the customer.
• Ensuring sales targets are met
• Responsible for eh identification of prospect customers, lead generation and conversation.
• Responsible for carrying out a customer needs analysis, as well as maintenance of a customer database.
• Driving price implementation and participate in negotiation of prices with customers.
• Responsible for researching potential markets and customers.
• Prospecting and building upon current customer base.
• Providing the highest degree of service to the current customer base, actively listening for new opportunities with each customer.
• Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure that the customer needs are met, and escalating with superiors to resolve bottlenecks.
• Communicating with customers, constantly striving to improve relations and operations.
• Developing local strategic plans for respective sales opportunities.
• Creating and presenting sales forecast for respective product lines in liaison with superiors.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
The Required Qualifications are:
• Degree in Business Administration or any related field
• An added qualification in sales/marketing is an added advantage
• More than three years’ experience in sales management
• Required computer literacy levels
• Strong Excel skills
The Required Attributes Include:
• Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Detailed process and analytical ability.
• Compliance, Governance and Ethics.
• Customer Service orientated
• Ability to work in pressured and deadline-driven operating environment
• Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
• Results driven and a passion for excellence
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management and all levels of associates
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.