Vacancy title: Sales and Service Representative[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Sales & Retail ]
Jobs at: VITALITE Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia.
Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We pride ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company.
According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
• We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress
• We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to `fully express ourselves
• Everyone is encouraged to create positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
According to an independent survey (run by global gender advisory firm, Value for Women in February 2021):
• 94% of team members feel respected by their colleagues
• 97% of team members like our mission and purpose
• 86% of team members believe men and women have equal career opportunities
• 94% of team members believe issues of sexual harassment are taken seriously here
• 89% of team members believe we encourage open and honest communications
We are looking for a highly committed, dependable and motivated individual to join our Senanga team and manage the network of Sales Agents who service the local rural population. This position will report to the Regional Coordinator.
Successful applicants for this role will:
• Identify and recruit rural Sales Agents
• Monitor, evaluate, train and coach the performance of their team of Sales Agents
• Conduct marketing activities in partnership with Sales Agents
• Recollect products from defaulting customers
• Deliver stock, marketing materials and support to agents in timely and helpful manner
• Support stock and cash audit activities
• 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Care
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to perform to a high standard with minimum supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High capacity to consistently show attention to detail
• Diploma or above in Sales or Marketing
• Grade 12 certificate with good Mathematics and English results
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Class A Motorbike License
• Training Delivery and / or Teaching Experience is an added advantage
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
• Ability to multitask • Ability to perform to a high standard with minimum supervision • Excellent problem solving skills • Strong interpersonal skills ">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to email@example.com.
Please also enclose an essay of no less than 300 words on “What are the 5 most important attributes of a rural sales agent and how you would go about selecting and recruiting 10 such agents?”
Incomplete applications will be disqualified so please take care to ensure you’ve included everything.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.