Senior Account Manager
Jobs at:PMC Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
02 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Account Manager
We are a Brand Building & Advertising Solutions’ company born out of the need to create local Brand Idols, through proper positioning and brand differentiation to shift paradigms in our locality.
PMC’s efforts of growing clients’ brands is underpinned by its focus on a convergence point of various strategies i.e. marketing strategy, brand, communication and channel strategies.
Our creative originality and communication relevance is based on proper understanding of the consumers, how the consumers relate to brands and the consumers’ consumption patterns of media.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team and be part of this audacious vision. We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver.
6 core qualities that we are looking for:
• Passion for creativity – Fights for brilliant creative work and actively seeks to drive enviable creative solutions and opportunities on every brief.
• Connector of dots – someone who can work across a complex client business & drive cohesion by bringing the right people together to solve problems quickly.
• Operational smarts – ability to get work out in an efficient & effective manner
• Relationship builder – A natural leader who is able to work with multiple stakeholders both within the agency environment and when dealing with client.
• Passionate about admin & the detail: Pays attention to the details and worries about the little things and has strong organization, admin and time management skills.
• Drives positivity – is energetic with a go-getter attitude and injects this into the team
FOUR SIMPLE WAYS YOU WILL BE MEASURED:
• Happy People: Build relationships of trust, respect and partnership within our culture that allows people to be and do their best.
• Happy Clients: Responsible for day-to-day client integration on active projects and ensure client is up to speed with status on jobs. Able to lead conversations and meetings regarding specific projects. Client must have a strong sense of confidence in you and must be able to depend on you for all the detail on projects.
• Happy Money: With an understanding of how the agency makes money and how the account should be charged, you confidently manage the financial administration on your portfolio.
• Happy Work: You have a trusted relationship with your creative and production teams and is able to conduct creative meetings and assess the work against the clarity of a well-written brief.
Three things you must have:
• Three to five years’ experience in the account management function (big agency experience is preferable)
• Experienced in working with senior clients across multiple stakeholders
• A natural leader with fantastic people skills – both within the agency environment and when dealing with client
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.