Jobs at:Maamba Collieries Limited (MCL)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 04 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidates will be part of the Accounts and Finance Department, and will be part of the Team which is required to manage the financial and accounting requirements and services of the Company.
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Thorough knowledge in managing Accounts payable and receivables.
• Should have good knowledge of company taxation matters.
• Should be able to administer various Management Information Systems (MIS) Reports.
• Be able to administer the staff payroll and ensuring that all statutory deductions are reflected and remitted to the concerned institutions.
• Verification and finalization of payments to various contractors and other suppliers.
• Good analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team work
Qualifications and Skills
• Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
• Must be fully ZICA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
• More than 15 years of post-qualification experience
• Preferably from Mining/Energy/Manufacturing industry
• Experience in Tax or IFRS reporting
• Should have working knowledge of SAP
• Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA
• Not less than 5 years’ post qualifying experience.
• Experience in a mining or manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you think you meet the above qualifications and experience, kindly apply to the undersigned, enclosing your detailed CV, copies of your certificates and citing 3 traceable references, not later than Friday, 4th August, 2023
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Maamba Collieries Limited
P O BOX 99
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.