Jobs at:Moira Mukuka Legal Practitioners
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MOIRA MUKUKA Legal Practitioners is an innovative business law firm that places strong emphasis on collaboration among its team members. The firm invests in recruiting, training and retaining the best talent in the market in order to have a strong, competent and dynamic team that is able to deliver high quality work.
We are looking for a young, energetic, motivated accountant to drive our finance function, in Lusaka. Your role in the organisation will be working with the partners, to establish, drive and execute the accounting protocols for:
• Billing for clients and monitoring receivables;
• Maintaining relationships with our suppliers and ensuring we receive value for money for supplies;
• Managing and updating the Fixed Assets Register;
• Dealing with staff advances and staff claims;
• Managing our relationships with bank while proactively controlling our bank accounts, client accounts and petty cash;
• Managing partner accounts;
• Preparation of monthly reconciliations for the above accounts;
• Complete, accurate and timely reporting of financial information to the partners
The Firm is using QuickBooks Online and therefore experience with this system is be a clear advantage.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a finance department and having dealt with different aspect of the accounting function of an organisation. The candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• Degree from a recognised University, preferably with a business, engineering, or mathematics background
• Currently pursuing a professional qualification in one of the following organisations:
ZICA – completed Knowledge Level. Candidates who have completed Application Level will have an added advantage
ACCA – completed Foundation and Applied Knowledge. Candidates who have completed Applied Skills will have an added advantage
CIMA – completed Operational level. Candidates who have completed Management Level will have an added advantage
• Should be competent in MS Office applications (preferably 2016 version)
• Experience working for a law firm or other professional services firm will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and believe that you are the right person for the job, please drop your application letter together with CV and scanned copies of your relevant certificates to email@example.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.