Jobs at:The Real Meat Africa Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company dev
1. Preparation and Submission of all statutory obligations such as VAT, PAYE, NAPSA, NHIMA before the due date.
2. Supervise accounts payable functions to maintain an accurate and reliable database of creditors and ensure prompt payments to suppliers.
3. Supervising group Bank Reconciliation and effective cash management planning.
4. Assist in preparing accurate monthly reports on Income statements, Balance Sheets etc.
5. Prepare the annual/Quarterly audit file for external auditors, various reconciliations and manage external auditor queries.
6. Assist in the preparation of the monthly periodic management accounts
7. Preparing monthly cost variance reports and material variance reports
8. Very Knowledgeable in preparing of produce costing
• Degree in Accountancy or Part/ Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or Equivalent.
• A member of ZICA or equivalent
• At least 4 years of payables accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing or FMCG company
• Good working knowledge and practical experience in tax reporting and compliance within the business environment
• Previous experience with SAGE accounting system
• Sound understanding and experience of the principles and practice in Accounts Payable
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Attentive to detail, self-driven and quick learner
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your curriculum vitae, clearly highlighting the position you are applying for in the email subject, not later than 18th April 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.