Jobs at:Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Accountant (Transportation & Logistics)
Tyche Global Logistics Limited, a professional and global transportation and logistics service company, provides our clients with a wide range of tailor-made solutions services to aim at exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the Tyche Global Logistics philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
The Senior Accountant is based in Lusaka, Zambia and is primarily responsible for executing and supervising the daily accounting activities in support our company.
• Reconciliation of general ledger vs sub-ledger for debtors and creditors.
• Preparation of cost reports
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Inventory management and stocks control
• Ensure tax & other statutory return are submitted & paid on time
• Cash management and ensuring controls are in place that will ensure efficient cash reconciliation
• Preparation of bank reconciliation reports
• Ensuring timely posting of receipts, debtors reconciliation and sending customers
• Co-ordination of the year end audit & other audits & preparation of yearly financial statements
• A Degree is Finance or Accounting or Fully qualified or finalist in ZICA, ACCA or CIMA
• Member of ZICA
• Minimum of 6 years work experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel & ERP software
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Cost management
• Team player
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Paid vacation
Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Phone: +260 978646159
*Tyche Global Logistics Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background check. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Relocation costs not covered by employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.