Senior Finance Associate
Jobs at:Greenlight Planet Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
11 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Finance Associate
Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
• Ensuring accurate month-close/quarter-close and year-close processes and manage all financial reports
• Closure of all statutory and tax audits, external and internal audits
• Finalization of the financial statements and perform the required review of the financial statements.
• Discuss audit queries and close all issues raised by the auditors.
• Manage tax and overall account reconciliations to ensure the balance sheet is stated accurately.
• Provide periodic Trial balance to show movements in profit and loss as well as balance sheet.
• Ensuring accountings are in accordance with local GAAP and US GAAP
• Manage all direct and indirect tax filings, reporting, and all of its underlying processes.
• Drive all Transfer pricing assessments, filings, reporting and processes.
• Liaising with the Service provider for getting the Transfer pricing study completed on a yearly basis.
• Preparing the necessary Tax reporting package on a quarterly basis for provision of all the status updates to Global finance team.
• Ensuring that the correct with-holding tax rate has been used for deducting the tax for all the required heads and all relevant items have been included for with-holding tax deduction.
• Liaising with the service provider for getting the remittance done on time for VAT, WHTax, PAYE, NHIS, NAPSA and other related items.
• Maintenance of the monthly Compliance Dashboard and to ensure that all statutory payments are made on time.
• Partner with global finance team to execute finance initiatives across organization as required from time to time.
• Drive visibility into variable cost accounting, variable cost productivity, project margins and other key financial metrics.
• Creating of masters with all the relevant information of the customers and vendors and maintenance of necessary documents for them
• Processing of employee reimbursements.
• Ensure all local secretarial compliances are done on time.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.