Vacancy title: Senior Finance Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project future revenues and expenses. Analyse the costing drivers on approval and payout process. Monitor costs and make recommendations.
Experience and qualifications
• B Comm Degree or B Comm Honours or CIMA or CA (SA) an advantage.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience.
• Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
• Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget.
• Development of a service culture which build rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
• Makes strategic recommendations or gives options reflecting operational and market imperatives impacting on finance.
• Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and Legislative accounting, practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded.
• Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analyses.
• Ensure financial statements are compiles and responsible for the integrity of the information to ensure accurately report on financial results of the business.
• Develop and present Cash Operating Pricing Models and Balanced Scorecards for Finance and MIS departments.
• Delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable financial management information for decision making.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.