Senior Finance Manager/CFO
Jobs at:Lactalis Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Lactalis Zambia we have an open position for a Senior Finance Manager, with potential to grow into a full Country CFO role.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will coordinate the following activities/areas:
• Accounts Payable
• Tax Returns Preparation and Tax Planning
• Internal Controls and Compliance
• Cash Flow forecasting, Cash Management, relation with Financial Institutions
• Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
• Financial Reporting using HFM Tool
• Managing the relation with the Auditor to fulfil Group and Statutory audit requirements
• Fixed Assets accounting and Management
• Real Estate and Insurances
• Additionally, depending on the candidate skills and subject to the development of self confident leadership in the role, you will be able to oversee the Performance Management Team that is in charge of supporting each function in the achievement of their operational targets.
• We are looking for Finance Function Leader that is willing to engage in a transformational journey, supporting the Country and Regional management in the execution of strategy.
You should consider this role if:
• you are passionate and involved in details, yet quick in detecting and clearly communicating insights that lead to change in current practices;
• you have a demonstrated track record as team developer, and you live your leadership role as someone that removes the obstacles between your team and succcess
• your first thought in the morning is how to improve what you did the day before
• our group Values of Ambition, Engagement and Simplicity resonate with you
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.