Vacancy title: Senior Finance Officer-Operations[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:a state-owned enterprise
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a state-owned enterprise, based in Lusaka, responsible for spearheading the development of Zambia's domestic industrial capacity, creating jobs and playing a critical role in the establishment and sustainability of industries across the agriculture, livestock and forestry value chains, tourism, manufacturing, mining, infrastructure and financial services requires innovative, dynamic, results-oriented professionals with a high level of integrity to fill the above vacant position.
To analyse financial data and provide timely, accurate and relevant information so that it can be used to make decisions and report on key financial matters.
Key Result Areas and Principal Accountabilities (include but are not limited to the following)
Departmental Planning and Budgeting
• Provides input into the departmental work plan and budget preparation.
• Supports in preparation of annual budgets.
• Enhanced subsidiary oversight and support
• Provides support to subsidiaries in financial operating with a view to improving reporting turn-around time.
• Increased efficiency
• Supports in preparation of cash flow forecasts.
• Reconciles exchange movements ensuring that all relevant revaluations are prepared correctly and reflected in the financial records.
• Ensures that all back up documentation are properly and systematically filed to facilitate quick and proper transaction referending.
• Analyses all accounts and journal entries to ensure correct posting. Undertakes various analytical works as required by management to aid decision making.
• Analyses financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning forecasts.
People Management and Leadership
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Full Grade Twelve School Certificate
• Bachelor's degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting/Full ACCA, CIMA, CA or any other relevant field from a reputable university Professional Membership with the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountant (ZICA)
• 5 years relevant work experience or similar position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should email their CV only to: email@example.com and/or Namucana.firstname.lastname@example.org (do not email copies of certificates at this stage. Just ensure that your qualifications are verified by the Zambia Qualifications Authority). The dosing date for receiving applications is; 7 July, 2023. For more details please visit; www.careerprospectslimited.com DIRECT CANVASSING WITH OUR CLIENT MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
PLACING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACES
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.