Senior Internal Manager
Jobs at:ZAFFICO Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, October 30 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1.1 Job Purpose
• The Senior Internal Audit will be responsible to carry out internal audit tasks with a view to highlighting malpractices, safeguard Corporation financial resources and assets and ensure compliance with set internal procedures.
1.2 Main Duties And Accountabilities Of The Job Holder
The main duties and accountabilities for the job holder will be to:
i. Performing financial, operational and compliance audits of assigned functions, business processes and application controls in supporting IT systems including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes
ii. Evaluate compliance to Internal controls and policies and reports to management on the effectiveness of internal control systems.
iii. Leading the audit team in execution of audit programs during fieldwork including documenting, evaluating and testing systems and controls to determine their adequacy and effectiveness.
iv. Preparing and maintaining working papers, review working papers prepared by internal auditors, following up on the clearance of review points and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusions drawn.
v. Supervise and coach internal auditors throughout the audit with a view to ensuring conformity with the Standards.
vi. Follow up and report on implementation of internal and external audit recommendations in order to validate resolution of the issues.
vii. Reviewing internal controls over financial reporting framework (ICOFOR).
viii. Undertake investigations of unusual situations.
ix. Carry out audit assignments which are more detailed and ensures that findings are correctly compiled and discussed with officials concerned.
x. Propose/draft reports on audit findings highlighting irregularities and weaknesses and recommend course of action aimed at making improvement.
xi. Carry out special assignments and submit findings to superior.
1.3 Minimum Qualifications And Experience
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 O Levels (credits or better).
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Full ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia will be an added advantage.
• Five (5) years’ Internal Audit work experience.
• Member of ZICA and/or IIA.
• Competence in using Internal Audit software and performance ICT audits is an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should submit their application letters, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae indicating contact telephone or mobile numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees and copies of other credentials to the postal or email addresses below:
• DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.