Vacancy title: Senior Management Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 21 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce is the largest Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVET) Institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science. The institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position:
• Makes recommendations regarding financial viability of education programs, including rate maximization, cost cutting, and impact of census fluctuation
• Assists the Financial Manager to prepare the Annual College Budget Monitors budget to actual variation and review such each month/quarter
• Supervise effectively the debt management for the College
• Ensures timely and accurate preparation of management information reports on a monthly/quarterly basis. This includes the preparation of the statement of comprehensive income, statement of financial position, cash flow statements and capital expenditure with commentaries for all;
• Prepares quarterly and annual forecasts. Analyses all accounts and journal entries to ensure correct reporting
• Supervises and coordinates effectively preparation of section and individual work plans in order to facilitate monitoring and evaluation of performance
• Full Form V/ Grade 12 Certificate
• CA Zambia/ ZICA Professional/Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Full CIMA/ACCA and/or equivalent
• Master's Degree will be an added advantage
• Fully Paid up member of ZICA
• At least 3 years work experience in a similar supervisory position
• Should possess exceptional financial and analytical skills
• Ability to work and lead teams in a large and complex setting.
• Computer literacy and Knowledge of Accounting Packages such as Pastel will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with minimum Supervision
• Good interpersonal skills, A team player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications together with copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees should be sent to: The Principal
Evelyn Hone College Management Board PO Box 30029
The closing date for receipt of applications is 21" April, 2023. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.