Senior Officer – Accounts Payables
Jobs at:Bayport Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the General Manager – Finance. The Senior Officer – Accounts Payables will be responsible for collecting and recording financial information and to make sure that account balances are up to date so as to enable managers monitor budgets, profits and expenses.
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors by conversing with employees and/ or customers
Management of Fixed asset which involves:
• Fixed asset tagging
• Fixed asset Physical Verification
• Maintenanace and reconciliation of the fixed asset register
• Preparation of the Fixed Asset Note, Fixed asset journals and reconciliations
• Handling and review of payment requests
• Preparation of Withholding Tax, Reverse VAT & IPL Returns
• Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments journals
• Preparation and review of Bank reconciliations
• Answer questions and provide assistance to customers or employees as needed
• Supervising of junior finance staff, train and mentor them.
• Liaising with senior managerial staff and other colleagues.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Full grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
• Finance Degree, Full ACCA, CIMA or ZICA
• Member of ZICA
• At least 3 years’ work experience in the Finance Sector or any related relevant experience.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Good Numerical, accounting skills and Problem-solving skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work well under minimum supervision.
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discipline and integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving applications is 31 August 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.