Vacancy title: Stock Accountant (Oil & Logistics)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, June 03 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Stock Accountant will perform professional accounting work including monthly & year-end financial reports & schedules/reconciliations, design & implementation of Internal control structures. Ensuring full accountability of the company’s inventory. Take the lead in providing overall direction and support in the implementation of purchasing activities and Stock management in the warehouse.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
• Negotiate payment terms with key accounts
• Support OPS team by submitting commitment requests, CAPEX monitoring, financial project control, and administration.
• Supervise warehouse operations
• Coordinate staff to handle work directives in a timely manner.
• Schedule and review inventory accuracy.
• Put controls in place and ensure that proper operational processes are followed.
• Managing Register movement and reclassifying products.
• Processing Stocks after Stock count
• Work closely with the legal team to follow up on over-due debt
• Facilitate and complete monthly credit account close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Preparing the budget in accordance and coordination with the various departments.
• Analyzing post-paid accounts status
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
Skills and Attributes
• Pays attention to detail
• Sober minded
• Problem Solving SKILLS
• Good interpersonal communications skills
• Team Player
Qualifications and Experience
• Full / Finalist of CA Zambia, ACCA or CIMA
• Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics and or related fields
• Must have a least a minimum of 3-4+ years of experience in Stock Accounting, Reporting, Costing, and Inventory Management
• Must have proven experience in stock management
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of inventory management will be an advantage.
• Must be well-vested in using ERP systems, Hyperion, or related Systems
• Good analytical problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail to perform variance analyses
• Must be a member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.