Stock Controller – Internal Audit
Jobs at:Mika Meats Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Stock Controller – Internal Audit
To safeguard company stocks by ensuring that stock movements, storage and internal control procedures are applied as prescribed.
• Conducting physical inventory counts of inventory items and comparing them with system stock to ensure accuracy for financial purposes in all outlets.
• Ensuring that products are not expiring on the shelves
• Reviewing purchase orders, delivery documents, and other records to ensure that all items delivered and received have been accounted for.
• Ensure that the daily sales and daily cash banking tally.
• Accurate and timely Weekly and Monthly Management Reporting
• Organizing and monitoring of Routine Stock Counts
• Review and Update Stock Related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Perform Routine Stock Reconciliations
• Enhance Controls around stock procurement, production, movements/transfers and storage.
Qualifications & Experience
• ACCA Part II or CIMA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification
• Valid Driver’s License
• Minimum of three (3) years stock control experience
• Experience in the meat processing industry will be an added advantage
• Supply chain knowledge
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to the office of the Human and Administration Manager for Mika Meats Limited. Soft copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org while hard copies can be sent to Mika Hotel in Kabulonga. Be informed that only qualified persons should apply and that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes.
The closing date for receiving applications is on Sunday 26th February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.