Strategic Account Manager
Jobs at:Airtel Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Strategic Account Manager
Department : Airtel Business
Vacancy : Strategic Account Manager
Level : Manager
Location : Lusaka, HQ
To generate new business opportunities by bringing in new business accounts across the Airtel Business Product Portfolio in all public sector institutions. To safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Corporate Accounts through comprehensive account planning and opportunity management.
Core Responsibilities Are:
• Develop a sales strategic plan for business acquisition for all public sector institutions.
• Provide account data to the Head of Sales for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for all public sector institutions.
• Key Account Management of all public sector institution to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to reduce and ultimately avoid churn.
• Grow Airtel’s market share in public institutions.
• Increase revenue by managing Usage and Retention activities for all Public Sector institutions.
• Perform sales activities to new and current customers to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• Exercise thought leadership within the public sector segment, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer, presenting the compelling value proposition of Airtel Business Sales.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the public sector, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or ICT studies.
• At least 5 years work experience, of which 3 years should be ICT/ telecommunications sales for enterprise solutions.
• Consultative-based selling skills
Competencies Required For The Post
• Put customers first
• Understand the value of profitable customers
• Listens and understands customer’s needs
• Delivers outstanding customer service
• Motivate people and teams to perform
• Value and adapt to different cultures
• Works collaboratively with others
• Results oriented
• Drive for Execution
• Set and prioritize challenging targets
• Practice financial stewardship
• Ability to manage risk
• Ability to effectively manage changing needs and requirements.
• Design Thinking
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and makes effective, timely decisions
• Courage: Positive and brave
• Open, dependable, and trusting.
• Take personal responsibility
• Embrace a culture of continuous learning
• Communicate for Impact
• Inspire and influence stakeholders
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 12th October 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.