Jobs at:AGL Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 09 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• AGL (Africa Global Logistics) is the reference multimodal logistics operator (port, logistics, sea and rail) in Africa.
• The company is now part of the MSC Group, a leading shipping and logistics group. Having developed its expertise over more than a century and with more than 23,000 employees working in 49 countries, AGL provides its African and global customers with global, customized and innovative logistics solutions, with the goal of contributing in a sustainable way to the transformations of Africa. AGL is also present in Haiti and Timor.
• AGL Zambia Limited is pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Finance department at our Lusaka Head Office as Supplier Accountant.
How You Will Impact AGL Zambia Ltd?
Under the supervision of the Accounting & Finance Manager you will reconcile the supplier account before payment is made and book all supplier invoices and credit notes and will have the following functions and responsibilities.
• Monitoring supplier invoices tracking and validation process
• Booking Invoices in SUN or PEGASE system
• Reconciling of suppliers’ statement
• Assisting in resolving invoice dispute with suppliers
• Preparing payment vouchers for suppliers payments
• Allocating all debit entries on supplier accounts
• Reviewing debit supplier accounts
• Reviewing aged supplier balances
• Preparing monthly supplier committee with management
• Preparing and payment of WHT and VAT to ZRA
• Responsible for supplier invoice register and tracking
• Sending supplier tracker report to HOD’s on a weekly basis.
• Scanning and uploading invoices on the group share point tracking tool
What You Need to Succeed
• Minimum of a Diploma in Accountancy
• Paid up member of ZICA
• At least 3-5 years of work experience
• Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
• Must be fluent with Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines timeously
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• To apply for this position, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae as one PDF document to the Human Resources Department email; email@example.com by the 7th of November 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.