Vacancy title: Tax Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Media , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:MultiChoice Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
17 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Primarily focused on campaign configuration and programming, the Campaign Programmer uses the available platforms to ensure on-time and on-point targeting and engagement of subscribers according to each campaign business rules and across multiple channels. The Campaign Programmer is the ultimate owner of the Campaign Management tool.
Key Performance Objectives
• Ensure the correct data sets of subscriptions and customer profiles are used for targeted initiatives.
• Monitor the distribution associated with outbound channels (calls, SMS, email, other)
• Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of customer data across the base.
• Identify the root cause of any comms delivery issue and recommend solutions.
• Work with the Campaign Management software vendor to resolve and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
• Drive implementation of new channels and tools for campaign delivery
• Manage projects related to communication channels from beginning to end ensuring optimal quality of implementation
• Work closely with the front-office teams promoting the campaigns (remotely or face-to-face)
• Support the build of FAQs and BRS for CVM related activities
• Map campaign processes and ensure a good Customer Experience
• Guarantee a flawless execution of all CVM activities below and above the line as well as a swift resolution of any complaints
• Make sure the campaign communication channels are always compliant with scripts, practices and company’s guidelines
• Report campaign comms productivity stats
• Report on capacity usage and support WFM forecasts
• Ensure SLA are in place and adhered to with regards to reporting systems
Bachelors’ degree in any of the following subjects: Informatics, Business or Computer Science
• A minimum of 3+ years in a business support role.
• Over +2 years’ experience operating on Data warehouse platforms and/or campaign management tools
• Outbound relevant experience preferable
• File Management
• Campaign Programming
• Customer Relationship Management
• Outbound communication channels
• Advanced Excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Organization and time management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to MCZRecruitment@zm.multichoice.com. Closing date for applications is 17th March 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.