Vacancy title: Tax Associate[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Out-Resource Business Support
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an experienced Tax Associate to join our dynamic Tax department.
Your duties will include preparing tax schedules; computing various taxes such as Value Added Tax (VAT), Withholding Tax (WHT), Property Transfer Tax (PTT), Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Skills Development Levy (SDL), Turnover Tax (TOT), Mineral Royalty, Income Tax, among others various taxes;
Timely submitting of tax returns to Zambia Revenue Authority or other institutions as required by law.
As a Tax Associate, you will be required to attend to all ZRA matters and ensure that they are timely resolved and concluded.
If you have relevant experience and want to join our team, we’d like to hear from you
• Your responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
• The computing of various taxes
• Preparing tax schedules
• Submitting and reconciling various taxes.
• Ensuring that the client’s account at the Tax Authority is fully reconciled.
• Engaging the Government through various ministries, departments, and statutory bodies on all tax matters.
• Clearly communicate all tax matters to relevant persons (Management and your supervisor).
• Preparing Monthly Tax Reports.
• Any other assignments to be assigned to you by your supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• An understanding of the Zambian tax laws.
• Experience working with ZRA.
• Good knowledge of computers and Microsoft Packages.
• Good time management, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to understand accounts.
• Professional behaviour and strong ethical values.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZiCA)
• A degree in Finance or Accounting
• A Valid Driving Licence
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.