Jobs at:M&J Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 16 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, April 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Position requires regular interaction with employees and clients both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
• Manipulate and analyze client data from various accounting and reporting systems.
• Must know VAT , CAPITAL GAINS , INCOME TAX , TRANSFER PRICING
• Draft filings, such as petitions for redetermination, refund claims, and various other administrative replies.
• Client projects include tax overpayment reviews, tax liability/exposure analysis, voluntary disclosures, audit support/assistance, tax research and memorandums, develop tax matrices and training programs, tax process reviews, compliance support and tax reserve analysis/calculations.
• Perform detailed reviews of transaction data and supporting documentation to determine proper sales/use taxes due in order to quantify refund claims and/or reductions to audit assessments.
• Research tax issues in Zimbabwe and Zambia and help develop tax planning strategies.
• Address complexities and tax technical issues that arise from client operations.
• Proactively monitor transaction tax legislative proposals and law changes to ensure clients are aware of potential opportunities/costs.
Assist manager in develop project work plans and scheduling associated project deliverables
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.