Jobs at:Wasoko Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Zambia use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Daily reconciliations of EBM receipts issued vs sales
• Follow up with the logistics team to ensure that EBM receipts are issued to customers immediately a sale is made
• Ensure EBM devices are in good working order and incase of any malfunction, report immediately to the tax associate team lead
• Enforce compliance and carry out periodic training to the logistics team to ensure EBM compliance
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.