Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
• Huawei’s vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
• Huawei Technologies Zambia Limited invites suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
• Maintain tax compliance based on tax national laws and regulations and ensure control of any tax related risk.
• Maintain important relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Tax Authority & Tax Consultants, etc.
• Communicate and provide tax solutions for business scenarios and projects. Monitor tax risks-effectively manage internal and external risks to ensure safe and stable project operations.
• Track the closure of decision-making comments and give timely warning of issues and risks that have significant impact on operating results in project management.
• Apply measurement metrics and measurement rules, regularly disclose measurement results, and monitor the implementation of improvement measures.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing or any related. 2yrs+ work experience in an audit firm or Tax/Finance position. Familiarity with Tax Laws and tax filing process.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who should have fully meet the above qualifying criteria should email their detailed curriculum vitae with a cover-note application to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com later than 30 November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.