Vacancy title: Tax Senior[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:BDO Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare/review and submit quarterly provisional and annual corporate income tax returns.
• Prepare/review and submit monthly Pay as You Earn, NAPSA, Value Added Tax and Withholding tax returns.
• Must have a good understanding of local and international tax principles
• Must be Conversant with ZRA online portal.
• Attend to tax account reconciliations for all tax types.
• Must be able to prepare and attend to Tax Audits.
• Develop junior staff in the team through on-the job coaching, maintain strong client relationships
• Knowledge of payroll will be an added advantage
• CA Zambia, ACCA, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Degree in Taxation
• At least three years practical experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of tax principles and law, tax audits, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
• Must be a registered ZICA member.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Exceptional research, analytical and writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of accuracy within the context of completing deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunities for career progression
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 31 October 2022. Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.