Vacancy title: Teacher of Physical Education[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Teachers & Education ]
Jobs at:Lechwe School
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lechwe School is an independent, coeducational, and multi-racial school offering an international curriculum. Lechwe School is a Cambridge International School located in Parklands, Kitwe. The School has the following vacancy for January 2023:
Teacher of Physical Education
Lechwe has a policy of active engagement in numerous Extra Curricular Activities. The prospective candidate must possess the following minimum attributes:
• An internationally recognised Teaching qualification in Physical Education
• Able to teach Physical Education following the CI, IGCSE, and A-Level Syllabus.
• Able to coach at least four sports disciplines.
• Have a thorough knowledge of conducting and organising sports functions
• Be able to work in a team and motivate the students in ECA.
• Have a minimum of three years teaching experience in a multicultural and multiracial school offering international education
• Be computer literate and able to make appropriate local and international sports equipment orders.
• Maintain an accurate inventory of all P.E equipment assigned to him/her.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Applications accompanied by a current CV, recent photograph of the applicant, and names of two traceable referees and copies of qualifications, should be addressed to The Principal, PO Box 20830, Kitwe, or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be written to
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.