Vacancy title: Teacher of Physics/Mathematics and ICT Teacher[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Teachers & Education ]
Jobs at: Jacaranda Trust School
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
Jacaranda Trust School is wholly owned by Jacaranda Educational Trust. The school was established in 1984 and provides quality education to pupils from Pre- school to Senior Secondary levels. To meet its aspirations the school invites applications for the following vacancies.
TEACHER OF PHYSICS / MATHEMATICS
1. Grade 12 with 5 O’ levels or Form V School Certificate including English.
2. Diploma or degree in physics with any minor subject preferably Mathematics or Science from a reputable Teachers training college or University
3. Experience preferably teaching in a private school will be an advantage.
4. Registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
TEACHER OF ICT
5. Grade 12 with 5 O’ levels or Form V School Certificate including English.
6. Diploma or degree in ICT preferably with a teaching background
7. Experience preferably teaching in a private school will be an advantage.
8. Registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
Self driven, team player and positive minded with the passion to move Physics teaching and learning skills forward.
Ability to motivate pupils and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Ability to participate in extra-curricular activities.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply with traceable references before 5th August, 2022 to:
Jacaranda Trust School
P.O Box 80639
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.