Vacancy title: Teller[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Teller E – IRC237714
To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick correct and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
Experience and qualifications
• Diploma/Degree in Business related field.
• Previous teller experience will be an added advantage.
• TCD experience preferable.
• Management of cost (Tellers Differences).
• Leads generation.
• Must be ready to receive customer when the doors open.
• Engage the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards.
• Ensure that the customers’ requests are clearly understood.
• Process the request in a quick and efficient manner without any mistakes.
• Treated customer information with the necessarily confidentiality.
• Make the customer aware of security information that will assist them in keeping their money safe
• Adherence to FNB Golden Rules.
• Execute activities within risk and compliance requirements.
• Error free capture of transactions (deposits, transfers, payments and withdrawals)
• Achieve competence against all key result areas required.
• Ensure annual / sick leave is updated on MyWorkPlace.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.