Tender for the Construction of Chikani Boarding Secondary school in Chikankata district at Chikankata Town Cuncil
INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER No.: CTC/CDF/CBS/ONB/01/23:
1. Chikankata Town Council has received funds from the 2022 Constituency Development Fund Projects (CDF) and inten
ds to use part of the funds for the Construction of Chikani Boarding Secondary School.
Learn more about Chikankata Town Cuncil
Chikankata Town Cuncil jobs in Zambia
2. Chikankata Town Council now invites sealed bids from eligible Citizen Contractors to participate in the above stated Project.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures consistent with the Public Procurement Act No.12 of 2020 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2022 and is open to interested eligible citizen bidders.
4. The bids must be clearly marked as indicated in the table below and addressed to the Council Secretary, Chikankata Town Council. P.O Box 360194, Chikankata.
Construction of Chikani Boarding Secondary School in Chikankata District
5. Interested reputable eligible citizen bidders can obtain further information and inspect the bidding document from the Chikankata Town Council - Procurement and Supplies Unit, Telephone no. 0978-197444 or 0977-647734.
Telefax and email bids will not be accepted.
6. A complete set of bidding documents Can be purchased at a non-refundable fee of K500.00 (five hundred Kwacha). Purchase and collection of the bidding documents shall be done on Monday to Friday from 08:00hrs to 16:30hrs.
7. Complete bidding documents must be deposited in the tender box placed at the Civic Centre not later than Wednesday, 26th April, 2023 at 10:30hours local time, any bid received after the time and date stipulated will not be accepted. The Bids will be opened soon after closing in the Council Chamber, in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
8. A bid security of 2% of the total bid sum must be submitted together with the bid documents on or before the closing date.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.