Jobs at:DBK Management Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To collect revenue from toll users, assess toll booth and lane area thereby ensuring efficient and effective vehicle throughput and customer satisfaction. Identified toll collectors would need to assist in the control room as and when required.
Main Technical Duties:
All duties take place in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures and relevant legislation.
• Attend to bleed-offs in accordance with procedures and be accurate when handling cash.
• Collects Day Pass/ Toll Collector fees from customers as per company procedure/method.
• Complete all end-of-shift documentation as per procedure.
• Ensure float procedures are applied and adhered to in relation to the issuing and retrieving of floats.
• Ensures accuracy of cash handling/counting operations/card swiping etc.
• Ensures correct stationery/equipment is available in the booth at the start of the shift.
• Ensures that the attendance register has been signed.
• Assist road users in case of breakdowns and refer same to the control room.
• Collect float and all required stationery which must be signed for
• Ensure accuracy of cash handling by correctly classifying vehicles and entering the method of payment into the system
• Ensure all necessary documentation is updated on the system as per cash procedures.
• Inform the supervisor when the bleed-off limit has been reached.
• Log onto the system as per the operating identification number
• Attend team safety toolbox briefing/talk at the commencement of every shift and/or specific /unique task.
• Ensure appropriate PPE is used and in good condition to perform specific tasks/working conditions.
• Ensures accidents/incident management is attended to timeously.
• Identify and report any HSE incident/accidents immediately as per the HSE system.
• Identify and report unsafe conditions that could lead to unsafe working conditions and/or environmental harm immediately.
• Ensure document control and distribution in accordance with ISO Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure quality control in accordance with ISO Policy and Procedures.
• Strict compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Assist with queries to the best of your ability and refer any concerns/complaints to your Supervisor / Manager immediately.
• Assists with and/or ensures a friendly and professional approach is adopted when dealing.
• Performs relief duties as and when required for designated positions.
• Build and maintain friendly, professional, and effective relationships with team members and colleagues.
• Continually model employer’s values.
• Ensure a friendly and professional approach is adopted when dealing with colleagues, irrespective of the behavior of others.
• Ensure no cash, gifts, etc. are accepted for personal favors.
• Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
The following are the minimum required qualifications for the role: –
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Certificate in a Business-Related course
• Basic computer literacy skills (MS Office)
• At least 2-year experience as a cashier
• A good knowledge of Calculations/Mathematics
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.