Jobs at:Agora Microfinance Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
08 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Monze, Mumbwa, Chinsali, Mporokoso
Reports to: Branch Manager
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Accountancy or any finance related field
Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ) is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank. Its mission is “To contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services”.
The Company currently operates in 26 branches that are spread across the 10 provinces of Zambia and has a support office (Head Office) in Lusaka.
• Diploma in Accountancy or any finance related field a degree would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar role within the financial sector or in a related economic sector.
• The preferred candidate must demonstrate a meticulous attitude towards work.
• Must be willing to work in extended hours
• Receiving and recording cash at the office.
• Prepare all receipts, payment vouchers and all primary transaction documentations.
• Cash counting and stacking for disbursements and bank deposits.
• Timely banking – depositing all excess cash with the respective branch bank.
• Maintenance of petty cash records and petty cash system.
• Maintenance of the branch vault and vault management system.
• Strict adherence to internal policies governing the respective role
• Ensuring that all accounting documentation is properly filed and kept in safely.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above criteria can send through their applications clearly indicating the town of preference in the e-mail subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th June, 2022.
AMZ is an equal opportunities employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.