Trainee Learning and Development Officer
Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed, and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
Required Skills for the role:
To develop in the following areas:
• Supporting the learning needs analysis process by documenting and
• collating information
• Supporting the design and development of the training plans and
• providing monthly updates against the plan and learning budget performance.
• Provide administrative and logistical support for L&D events, supporting the delivery of training programmes, the preparation of relevant requirements and documentation and administering post training evaluations
• Responsible for the maintenance of training records, database and assisting in the preparation of monthly reports
• Facilitating the meaningful analysis of training data, identifying trends, and making recommendations on actions required.
• Administering training payments.
• Supporting other L & D initiatives such as Management Trainee programs,
• Artisan Trainee programs, Health and Wellness programs, self-development programs,
• Full grade 12 certificate with five credits inclusive of Mathematics and English
• Degree in Human Resource Management/Organizational Psychology or equivalent having graduated within the last 2 to 3 years
1-2 years working experience in an entry level to mid-career role in L&D,
• HR Management or Data Management
• Membership of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
• THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
• Zambeef Products PLC
• P/B 17, Woodlands
• Lusaka or
• Email: Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm
• NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality. Please reference the job title and location of the role you are applying for in your submission.
• The closing date for receipt of applications is 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.