Jobs at:Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 28 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF TRANPORT OFFICER
To provide timely delivery of cargo and cost-effective management of Tyre King transport and logistics. To maintain relevant records and compile appropriate reports to help with managing costs and improving efficiencies.
• Transport and distribution planning, procedures & policies;
• To manage driver authorization and performance;
• To manage the usage of Tyre King motor vehicles;
• To update the TK Geotab platform/Zoning.
• To generate system & manual transport management reports;
• To monitor and manage motor vehicle maintenance, servicing, repairs and statutory compliances.
• To manages transport costs;
• To carry out supervisory duties;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Certificate in CILT or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years work experience in a similar role or equivalent.
• Knowledge in use of Geotab will be an added advantage.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Paid up member of the Chattered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) or any related professional body.
• Must provide at least three traceable referees and provide the same in the CV
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification certificates and cover letter to:
The Head-Human Resource & Administration on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is: 19th June, 2023 at 17.00 hours.
Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for i.e., Transport Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.