Travel Operator Manager – Tourism Group
Jobs at:Shamba Travel Group
Deadline of this Job:
: April 21, 2023
Date Posted:: April 21, 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a travel manager. The responsibilities of the travel manager include optimizing our travel operations, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports.
To be a successful travel manager, you should have a strong working knowledge of travel management processes and excellent attention to detail.
1. A bachelor’s degree in tourism, travel or hospitality is required for corporate travel managers.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the travel industry.
3. A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience may be preferred.
4. Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
5. Knowledge of travel management processes.
6. The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
7. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
8. Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
9. Strong computer skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.