Jobs at:ENGIE Energy Access
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 13 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for the cash and liquidity management of EEA and PCZ entities to Identifying, evaluating, and mitigating potential risk under the treasury unit, the treasury accountant will manage relationships with local banks and will also ensure that we are meeting our strategic goals.
• Manage company liquidity.
• Daily FX risk and projections, and updates on SAP and other platforms.
• Develop and maintain reports to monitor bank fees, FX and interest results
• Ensure accurate weekly, Monthly and Quarterly cashflow forecasting.
• Daily cash balance update and Daily cash reporting and monitoring on All Entities (Receipts on Airtel and MTN, FX trading etc)
• Prepare daily cash flow forecast and raise any WC needs or concerns.
• Prepare monthly Cash flow statements report.
• Weekly Bank reconciliation and alignment to DB/SAP.
• Evaluate FX exposures and monitor exchange rates regularly.
• Execute FX trades with banks for liquidity management.
• Liase on Bank FX rates, Credit terms and Contract Negotiations.
• Optimise and manage all bank fees.
• Manage all inter-company flows.
• Support miscellaneous or ad-hoc requests.
• Collaborate with Accounting/Tax teams to manage and report daily cash needs.
• Work with FP&A to monitor the balance sheet.
• Documentation updates with banks, Manage payment release on the bank platform.
Education & professional background
• Degree in Accounting and Finance, ZICA, ACCA, CIMA
• At least 3 to 5 years working experience in a trade finance or treasury capacity.
• Atleast one Zambian Local Language
• Business Unit: GBU Flexible Gen & Retail
• Division: Energy Access
• Legal Entity: FENIX INTERNATIONAL ZAMBIA LIMITED COMPANY
• Contract Type: Fixed-Term
• Job Type: Full – Time
• Professional Experience: Skilled ( >3 experience <15 years)
• Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
3 experience <15 years) • Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree ">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.