Vacancy title: Ungraded – Customer Service Front Office Intern – Nps (Ungraded)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Customer Service ]
Jobs at:National Pension Scheme Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 26 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Intern will assist in the provision of customer services to ensure clients are promptly attended to in line with the NAPSA policies and procedures, as well as in compliance with the customer service standards.
• Issues claim forms to clients and assist clients fill the forms in a timely manner
• and correctly to ensure the claims are processed with efficiency.
• Receives claim forms filled by clients, check their completeness to ensure the
• processing of the claims is done with efficiency.
• Ensure accurate data capture and record keeping to enhance ease of
• Receives and issues contribution forms to assist in the administration of member contributions in line with the NAPSA policies and procedures.
• Assist in vetting forms received to ensure the forms are dully filled, and the
• information is authentic to enhance integrity in the claim payment process.
• To assist in timely resolution of customer complaints and queries to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Issues member statements and social security cards to walk in clients.
• Any other duties incidental to the role or as assigned by Supervisor(s).
• Must be Zambian with a valid National Registration Card (NRC).
• Non- Zambian should submit supporting documents such as evidence of qualifications or letter from educational institutions and have the right to work in Zambia for the full duration of the internship.
• Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age.
• Applicants must attach copies of O’ level School Certificate, relevant academic qualifications to the position or latest transcript clearly showing year of study/completion.
Minimum Experience Required
• Must be a recent University/Tertiary/College graduate (within two years of graduation or graduand from a recognized training institution).
• Students pursuing Post-Graduate studies should be in the process of completing their qualification and wish to gain experience in the Authority in the field in which they are enrolled and must have a recommendation letter from the school on official letterhead.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.