Jobs at:Griffin Services
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
More Choice, Better Prices
• Must be a trained veterinary para-professional with a valid practicing license from the Veterinary Association of Zambia (VAZ).
• Must hold a Certificate or Diploma in Animal Science or a related field.
• Must be knowledgeable in animal diseases and treatment.
• Must be knowledgeable in veterinary medicines and allied substances.
• Must have an understanding of the rules and regulations of the Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority (ZAMRA).
• Must have good communication skills.
• Will be responsible for managing the sales and customer service in the shop.
• Will provide over the counter veterinary consultations and dispensing of veterinary drugs and allied substances.
• Must under the supervision of a Veterinary Surgeon, ensure that the shop complies with ZAMRA regulations.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of a cover letter and CV.The closing date for accepting applications is 20th May 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.