Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
M-KOPA Ghana is looking for a Warehouse Assistant within the Supply Chain Department, who will manage the Ready for Sale Process and help assist the reverse logistics process.
Key Job Function
• Setting up M-KOPA Phones: -Ensuring complete set up of PAYGO Phones in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with existing script
• Prepare Phones and make them ready for sale (RFS) adhering to the set target of 200 per day
• Order processing
• Managing dispatches and keeping records of stock: including Current Stock, Stock in Channel, and Total Sales.
• Deal with basic customer queries and concerns in an effective and timely manner
• Monitoring customers’ devices using the systems provided
• Identifies ways to improve on overall customer experience
• Provide reports on tasks as mentioned above Compile accurate production data as required for optimum production & machine control
• Ensure that respective workstations are routinely cleaned. This shall include general housekeeping (6S).
• Ensure adherence to set safety standards and appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
• Responsible for their own safety as well as that of their fellow employees.
• Participate in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management
• Ensure adherence to set safety, health, and environmental standards
• Be accountable for the company assets in your custody
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ Licences & Certifications/ Education Required
• Any Certificate or Diploma preferably in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
• Good presentation skills and ability to work in a team
• Exceptional work ethic and integrity
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.