Jobs at:IABC Associates
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, December 04 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, an international freight, logistics, and transportation services provider is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Workshop Foreman to be based in Lusaka.
Education, qualifications, and experience:
1. Grade 12 Certificate.
2. Diploma in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
3. Capacity to effectively use the vehicle diagnostic equipment.
4. Experience with Volvo and Benz Trucks
5. A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Vehicle Workshop Foreman
1. Must have auto-electrical knowledge.
2. Must be Literate in Microsoft Office.
3. Must possess good supervisory skills.
4. Must have a strong personality, well organized and good housekeeping of work areas.
5. Must have tyre knowledge.
6. Must have welding knowledge.
7. Good knowledge of health, safety, and industrial hazards.
8. Planning, scheduling, and time keeping skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should send their Application Letters and CVs only to:
The Recruitment Consultant
• And a copy to:
• Drop the hard copy documents at:
• IABC House, Plot Number 10495 Manchinchi Road Lusaka
• Closing date for receiving Applications Letters and CVs is November 29 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.