Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the Automotive industry is looking for a Workshop Supervisor to join their team
• Details of work that needs to be carried out on all cars present
• Tracking lead times
• Communicate with Parts division regarding the essentials that need to be on hand to reduce delays
• Review the effectiveness of the work carried out
• Confirm the details of the required work that needs to be carried out
• Put in place staff development plans
• Very detailed knowledge of investigating the problems that need to be identified before quoting can be carried out
• Communicating with the Parts Division Manager to reduce delays and present details to improve the way forward
• Will report to the Dealership General Manager
• Oversee all Workshop activities (parts, service plans, staff development, delays, improvement plans).
• Key Skills
• Communication Skill
• Technical Skill
• Job Role: Workshop Supervisor
• Industry: Mechanical Engineering / Trades
• Salary: Neg
5 Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, automotive service management, or in a related discipline.
Prior experience in the field of auto sales and servicing
Experience in a senior role regarding the technical side of the Workshop and staff management.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.