Accounts Receivables Accountant
Jobs at:Yalelo Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Yalelo is seeking a hardworking and competent Accounts Receivables Accountant to maintain daily record keeping of transactions in both a timely and accurate manner in the company’s accounting information system. The Accounts Receivables Accountant will also ensure that the transactions of the business have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting processes and procedures.
The Right-Fit candidate will be responsible for:
• Processing all customer invoices in the accounting information system based on fully signed off confirmed deliveries accurately and timely
• Reconciling invoices to invoicing ledgers and delivery registers.
• Filing invoices and performing reconciliations of price, volume & revenue.
• Preparing and ensuring customer statements are accurate and sent to customers for payment processing and agreeing statements to customer remittance advice.
• Verifying status of delinquent accounts and soliciting payments on due accounts.
• Preparing and posting credit and debit memos.
• Producing a report providing feedback on product quantities, values and price that have been invoiced and reporting any inconsistencies.
• Planning adequate time to produce reports and information requested on invoicing.
• Preparing and sending to customers’ monthly receivable statements and reconciling revenue across all platforms by ensuring all invoices for the month are posted and filed accurately.
• Emailing all processed invoices to customers as soon as they are processed.
• Explaining billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
• Providing accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our Accounts Receivables Accountant MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / ACCA or related field
• Three years or more of accounting experience.
• Ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment.
• Ability to work a schedule outside business hours.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of finance & accounting principles.
• Organized, detail-oriented, thorough, quick learner, efficient.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. SAGE Evolution.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.