Jobs at:Indo Zambia Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The jobholder will be responsible for conducting investigations into allegations of financial crime and irregularities and performing internal auditing as per audit calendar.
Email Us Your Resume
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Chief Internal Auditor, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:
• Performing internal audits as per internal audit calendar
• Performing investigations across the bank at the request of management. Document investigation findings in reports and risk events and circulate to management for action.
• Assesing and determine need and level of an investigations on all fraud risk events reported to the Unit.
• Independently and objectively plan and execute investigations in accordance with professional standards. In addition, the incumbent will have to keep a tracking action list of all audit issues relating to Fraud risk.
• Identifying fraud prone areas for vigilance and snap checks and recommend managements actions to mitigate identified control weaknesses and for consequence management.
• Coordinating annual fraud risk assessments to ensure potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes and the strategy are identified and actions defined for mitigation.
• Reporting all fraud cases to law enforcement agencies and escalate fraud incidents for insurance claim within the agreed timeframe.
• Attending to civil and criminal proceedings on behalf of the bank.
• Conducting fraud awareness across the bank and external customers.
• Prepare annual Fraud Risk Management Strategy for Management approval
• Create and maintain a bank-wide fraud risk register to ensure that all identified risk factors are accounted for.
• Participate in New Product Assessments to ensure related fraud risks are identified and adequate controls are put in place for launch of the product
• Drive fraud rules for transaction monitoring from the assessments.
Required Skills and Attributes
• Interviewing techniques.
• Analysis and attention to detail.
• Business acumen.
• Problem solving.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, law, accounts or related field from a recognized and duly accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience, preferably in the banking and financial services sector.
• Law Enforcement background and Certified Fraud Examiner or other fraud or Forensic related certifications as an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications for the above positions should be submitted via email, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include clearly scanned copies of the Curriculum Vitae, Certifications and other supporting documents. Please note that physical applications will NOT be accepted.
• NOTE: Closing date for all applications is 21st July 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.