Production Planning Manager
Jobs at:Yalelo Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 24 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical Production Planning Manager to coordinate harvest and sales volume planning in support of the company’s growth. You will play a critical role in Yalelo’s long-term expansion, working directly with the Production Director and alongside managers from our Production and Commercial divisions. You will be responsible for matching supply and demand of our fish, building production models and sales build-ups. You will also identify and address business constraints to achieving our volume plans.
• You will support Business Executives with strategic planning and data analysis to help drive decision-making and accelerate the impact of our organization.
• Location: The role will be based in Siavonga
• 5+ years work experience relating to strategy, data analysis, and project management.
• Exceptional analytical skills (e.g., able to build complex models in Microsoft Excel and/or other data manipulation software).
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-management skills (e.g., through experience in a client-facing role).
• Independent and critical thinker, able to take initiative and drive long-term projects.
• Strong attention to detail, especially in a data analysis capacity.
Adapts quickly to new digital tools (e.g., can learn and champion new software programs).
• Searching for a high-impact, high-intensity role in a growing company.
• Familiarity with aquaculture value chain and/or demand planning.
• Experience working in Southern Africa.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.