Jobs at:Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 10 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Compilation and circulation of Daily Turnover Figures to the Statistician Supervisor. This should be done on a daily basis.
• Daily Banking and Reporting to the Banking Officer on a daily basis.
• Prepare and Circulate Daily Shop Stock Variance Reports to the
• Statistician Supervisor.Prepare and Circulate Weekly Input and Output Stock Reports to the Statistician Supervisor.
• To Conduct Shop Audits and Ensure Adherence to Set Control Procedures on at least once for every shop on
• GCE O’Level Certificate
• Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Business Admin/ Banking & Finance/ Demography
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 29th September, 2023. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.