Vacancy title: Accountant / Business Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Emutuzi Enterprise Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REPORTS TO: Directors of Company
LOCATION: Lusaka :(PHI Chainama & Surrounding Areas), Zambia.
JOB LEVEL: Management
● Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or Business Management a similar course minimum.
● Should have experience in accountancy and business management.
● Must have a Full grade 12 Certificate.
● Must Have at least 3 Years relevant experience in the Accountancy.
● Ideal age above 25 years.
● Must possess a driving licence
● Should be computer literate with medium to advanced level skill with Microsoft office.
● Must be good in sales and marketing.
● Should have the residential address within woodlands or surrounding areas such as Chainama, Mtendere, Munali, Avondale and Chelstone.
Month: K5, 000. (Five Thousand Kwacha).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
● Interacting with guests and ensure bookings are done .
● Maintain updated fixed asset register for the lodge and recording ledgers.
● Generate marketing strategies, plans and implementation tactics to increase sales.
● Monitoring social media and managing bookings through all platforms.
● Planning and management of events .
● File returns and income tax accounts for the company, NHIMA, NAPSA, ZRA and workers
● Help ensure accurate and up to date schedule of receivables account for the purpose of arrears management.
● Generate monthly revenue reports and work closely with sales and repayment departments to track revenue collections.
● Receive invoices and prepare them for payment.
● Make follow up on pending payments.
● Conduct monthly stock counts and reports for service centres and HQ.
● Prepare timely financial reports and budget variance for assigned projects.
● Ensure proper filing of all revenue and payment documents.
● Perform other assignments as assigned by the directors.
● Training of Staff at different levels of Management
● Review of Job Profiles of all employees & assigning of duties.
Reporting Framework: Deadlines & Reports Expected:
Standard format of reporting will be provided for.
Description of Report and Due Date
Filling of Returns & Statutory Obligations - From 1st to 6th of Following Month
Marketing Strategies Planning & Review - Weekly
Appraisal of Staff - Quarterly
Budget Presentation (Non-Emergency Items) - Monday of Every Fortnight.
Monthly Budget Five Days - Before Month End
Ensure compliance with all forms and books (Receipt Books, Stores Ledgers , Inspection Forms , Budget Requests, Staff code of Conduct) – Daily
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All Suitable candidates should apply in email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 7th December 2022. Attached to your introductory email should be a 2-paged resume and 1-paged cover letter in PDF.With the reference for the job applied for
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.