Jobs at:Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Aller Aqua Zambia (AAZ) is a Zambian subsidiary of the global Al
Aller Aqua Zambia is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager to be based at our Feed Mill in Siavonga.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Main Job Purpose
Apply principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures. The Accounting Manager will report to the Finance Director.
The Right-Fit candidate will be responsible for:-
• Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends, recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Team and department management as well as Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
• Draft Financial reports and have them reviewed by the Finance Director.
• Risk management by reporting fraud and other inconsistencies for further investigations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our Accounting Manager should have:-
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or ACCA.
• Five years or more of accounting experience.
• Ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment.
• Ability to work a schedule outside business hours.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of finance & accounting,
• Budgeting and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.