Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
• Analysing operational costs and cost standards;
• Conducting cost-volume-profit (CVP) analyses;
• Update standard costs in the bill of materials
• Preparing reports comparing standard costs to actual costs;
• Recommending opportunities for cost reduction and profit maximization;
• Monitoring that Cost of production is within the set cost structure.
• Maintaining cost accounting systems;
• Monitoring compliance with all laws and standards;
• Conducting margin analysis.
• Report on Breakeven points by products, Work canters, and Factory
• Other Duties as assigned”
• Professional Qualification such as ACCA 2, CA Zambia Level 2, ZICA Diploma in Accountancy, CIMA level 2.
• 3+ years of Accounting/Finance Experience in Meat Processing/Manufacturing Business.
• Member of the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Experience working with Pastel Evolution;
• Computer skills;
• Excellent analytical skills; and
• Attention to Detail
• Integrity-Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability-Job Requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable
• Analytical thinking-the job requires analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
• Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
• Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit hand written letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and contact details of three (3) referees and should be addressed to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Internal applicants should get approvals from their Heads of Departments before applying and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th September, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.