Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure continuous and up to date capturing of Trade Receivable Accounts. To ensure timely tracking and collection of outstanding debts
Credit Control Processing
• Maintain proper records of all client accounts
• Conduct reconciliation of customer debtors’ accounts on a monthly and ad hoc basis
• Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
• Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure proper management of debt to attain Monthly collection targets.
• Ensure prompt reply to client and internal feedback.
• Proffer recommendations and advice on queries regarding accounts receivable.
• Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice.
• Conduct business operations in compliance with standard policies and regulations.
Credit Control Reporting
• Monitoring of Trade Accounts Receivables.
• Preparation of Trade receivable reports.
• Monitor Trade Accounts Receivables as per approved company policies.
• Prepare payment schedules for domestic VAT.
• Degree in Accountancy, Full ACCA/CIMA/ZICA
• Member of ZICA
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Key Competencies and Skills
• Excellent IFRS/IAS Knowledge
• Experience working with automated invoice systems.
• Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as Sage, Pastel, QuickBooks).
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
• Proficient in data entry and management.
• Ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines, proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage priorities.
• Review day to day financial transactions related to Accounts Receivables
• Preparation of Credit Performance Portfolio
• Building key relationship with Customers
• Problem solving
• Time management
• High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
Years of Experience Required
• 3 years credit control experience and general accounting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.