Customer Liaison Officer
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Liaison Officer
We are on the lookout for a Customer Liaison Officer to join our team in Zambia.
As part of the sales team, the Customer Liaison Officer is the first point of contact at the branch and via the local phone lines. They will assist in the delivery of a business-critical service to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded. They will manage communication via the local branch customer care lines, escalation of all cases to customer care in HQ, signing up of new customers at the branches and managing the queues to ensure that customers are assisted in a timely fashion. Overall, the role entails customer education our products, services and accessibility and assisting the Sales Support Team to provide a quality customer service to existing and new customers.
Duties And Responsibilities (Include But Is Not Limited To)
• Deal with queries from the customer and ensure other questions that arise during contact are directed to the correct place for resolution
• Provides quality front line customer service to clients who contact us via the branch and phone lines.
• Proactive monitoring of customer complaints, log and address with the relevant stakeholders.
• Proactively signup and register customers and educate customers with our products services
• Ensure matters that arise from customers are directed to the correct department for resolution and escalated if required
• Ensure customers are kept fully informed of developments/progress of their cases up to completion
• Take personal ownership and deliver an amazing service which exceeds customer expectations
• Identify and implement solutions to resolve any issues that may result in a dissatisfied customer
• Ensure own compliance with Quality procedures
• Identifies and prioritises clients’ needs, provides low-level advice and assistance, and refers to appropriate service provider, internal or external
• Assists clients with documentation and with completion of forms
• Develops and maintains knowledge of internal and external services that are available to clients
• Supports local office systems and maintains integrity of data
• Consults, assists, and liaises with field officers and clients in arranging appointments, transport, costs, equipment, and documentation as required
• Performs other duties as required
• Higher certificate or Post-secondary certificate
• Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
• Understanding and speaking of English and Chichewa /other relevant language (Essential) Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
• 6 months Customer Service experience
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of FIA regulations
• 1 years’ experience within a customer service environment
• Experience in the Financial services environment (advantageous)
• Knowledge and understanding of the compliance around money transfers
• Computer literate with good Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Time management skills
• Project management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.