Jobs at:Drake and Gorham Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Opportunities at one of Zambia’s Leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Elevators & Escalators Company.
Drake and Gorham Limited seek the services of a qualified and experienced person to fill the following position urgently:
The Suitable Candidate Must Possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, ACCA/CIMA.
• Experience in Finance, Project management and leadership.
• Have a minimum of 5 years work experience.
• Must be very conversant with (Pastel) Sage Evolution and Belina.
• Must have experience in Design, Execution and Enhancement of Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Must be self-motivated, mature, honest and able to work under pressure
• Holder of a clean Driver’s License.
• Strong leadership and Finance management abilities.
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Employee’s core responsibilities shall be amongst others:
• To act as an interface between the company’s Projects/Engineering Department and accounts/finance department.
• Ensure that all projects are completed within the allocated budgets and resources.
• Stock control and cash flow management for all company projects.
• Overseeing project materials allocated to projects.
• Following up on all payments due and providing updated accurate reports to management.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, regulatory compliance and financial procedures.
• Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
• In addition to the above the position may require that the Finance Manager also assists the accounts and finance department with the following:
• Company accounts, budgeting, forecasting, banking, monitoring payment collections and cash flow.
• Develop annual budgets for the individual company departments; Stores Department, HVAC-R Contracts & Projects Department, Escalator & Elevator Contracts, After sales & Service Department, Ndola Branch and General Operations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.