Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 06 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Finance manager position is accountable for the Finance and administration functions of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
• Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
• Develop financial and tax strategies;
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
• Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
• Manage the accounting, tax, and treasury and administration functions
• Oversee the financial operations of the company
• Manage any third parties to which includes accounting, or finance functions have been outsourced (Auditors and all consulting jobs)
• Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
• Implement operational best practices
• Oversee the issuance of financial information
• Report financial results to management, board of directors and to the regulators timely
• Corporate Budgeting
• Lead external audit process
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile as it relates to the finance function
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company in liaison with the legal team to ensure company is not exposed.
• Construct and monitor reliable control financial systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage for all items that need to be insured
• Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory requirements
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of regulators and also external auditors
• Report financial related risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Provide monthly collection/liquity targets to Credit on all liquidity organisation team
• Monitor Cash Balances and Cash Flow Forecasts on ongoing basis
• Arrange for Debt Financing and Equity Financing facilities where needed
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risk before Funds are invested
• Preparation of Monthly/quarterly management reports and presentation of the results to the CEO and management
• Ensure the end of year Financial Audit Report is concluded within 3 Months after the reporting period end
Reporting to the Board and relevant committees
• 2-3 years work experience in a Micro- Finance Sector in a similar role
• Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
• Bachelor’s degree in accountancy/finance
• ACCA/CIMA qualification and membership with ZICA
• Should be below 35years of age.
• Send full detailed CV only-
• No certificates are required at this moment
Please Provide The Additional Information On A Separate Schedule.
• What is your Salary Expectation?
• When are you ready to start?
• Are you based in Lusaka?
• How long have you worked in the position you have applied for?
• Are you currently doing a similar job?
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.